Unisul is a Community University with the mission to promote education at all levels and modalities to form fully and lifelong, competent citizens, committed to the development of Science, Technology and Innovation, contributing to the improvement of life in society.
- 3 Campuses, 7 University Units and 77 Online Learning Centers
- In over 50 years, Unisul has trained more than 150,000 professionals, with more than 50,000 projects and participation in the development of Santa Catarina;
- 30,000 students currently enrolled;
- 100 graduate students in different areas;
- 42 Post-graduate courses (lato sensu) and MBAs;
- 6 Graduate courses (stricto sensu): 4 Masters and 2 PhDs
- Research and Innovation: 4,000 beneficiaries, 230 ongoing projects and 95 research groups and lines
- Extension: it shows the active social role in the communities where it is established. There are about 180,000 community services, in several areas, in dozens of projects and programs.
- 89 international agreements; 23 countries on all continents
UNISUL`s International Relations Office gathers all the international programs available at the University, in addition to being an entrepreneurial of alliances and partnerships, global networking, and internationalization of undergraduate and graduate students. There is an International Center, a benchmark in programs offered to foreign students and formal study of the Portuguese language, and an Exchange Office that works to create opportunities for academic exchange programs.
It aims to promote interaction between Brazilian teachers and students with foreigners on the University campus, to stimulate the multiculturalism, ensuring opportunities for academic integration between Brazilian and foreign communities.
Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture for Foreigners - Intensive and extensive courses, targeting foreigners who wish to learn the Portuguese language and get to know the Brazilian culture. There is an option of a Blended Program that combines virtual teaching of Portuguese, through Unisul Virtual platform PLUS classroom teaching. Therefore, students get a chance to experience the Language, Culture and Business in Brazil.
Customized Programs – Programs specially designed for Foreign Universities, focusing on different areas of teaching, in accordance to the project chosen by each institution, including Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture Studies, sightseeing attractions, and field trips.
Courses in English language - Courses taught in English, with a focus on Business, Global Economy, Consumer Goods, Tourism, Environment, Marketing, aimed at international students, and also to undergraduate, graduate students and all Unisul community.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)