The Australian Academy of Business is a Registered Training Organisation committed to quality learning outcomes pursued in a respectful environment where everyone is valued and respected. We pride ourselves on our holistic approach whilst working closely with students, employers and industry.
Our education and training is underpinned by core values that guide our workplace.
- Integrity through forthright and honest dealings
- Innovative, flexible and resourceful with solutions
- We respect individuals because people matter
- Market driven - we listen to our clients
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Outcomes oriented - we deliver with passion
To be an innovative and leading edge Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia.
To offer an excellent learning experience that inspires our students to graduate and be the best they can be.
OUR CORE VALUES
The Australian Academy of Business – Who are we?
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) by the Australian Government
- Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- We are a member of ACPET
- Member of the Business/Higher Education Round Table
- We are a private educator – Not a TAFE
- Business and Management Studies are our specialty
- We are more than a college, we are an Academy
- More than 3,000 students and growing
- Our Head Academy is based on the Gold Coast, Australia
- We also offer workplace traineeships, school based traineeships, Certificate 3
- Guarantee and corporate training
- Our Group have been in operations since 1986
- We are the fastest growing RTO on the Gold Coast
- We pride ourselves on ensuring our students complete and achieve results
- We accommodate different learning styles and get the best out of our students
- Every student is allocated an experienced trainer to assist in their studies
- Ample student support – we “love on” our students and encourage them
- User friendly online e-learning study system
- Trainer and Student Support via phone, webchat, email and online, immediate actioning during business hours
- No longer than 5 working days marking of assessments (average 3 working days)
- Parchments (Diplomas) are delivered within 7 days of completion
- Extensions considered on request
This school offers programs in: