Anti-Money Laundering For Trust and Corporate Service Providers
This programme refers to the requirements of the Money Laundering Order and the JFSC Anti-Money Laundering Guidance.
Written by one of the world’s leading risk management practitioners, Stephen Platt, the programme contains practical examples that are relevant to offshore financial services businesses. The key aim of this programme is to otline the risk-based approach to AML and to introduce you to some of the standard processes and procedures that apply when a firm takes a risk-based approach to customer due diligence (CDD). Useful in both the private and public sectors. The e-learning offers a comprehensive solution whilst providing flexibility..
With a testing module and an advanced Learner Management System allowing you full auditability, the programme is a very cost-effective substitute, or excellent complement to, face-to-face anti-money laundering training.
- Jurisdiction specific (Jersey, Guernsey, IOM, Luxembourg)
- Highly relevant (various industry-specific case studies)
- This system has the ability to test the learner to make sure they meet regulatory requirements
- A CPD certificate will be generated upon completion
- This system allows you to track learners' results to ensure they meet AML learning requirements
- What is money laundering? Distinguishing theory from practice
- Examination of the enactments relating to money laundering and terrorist financing
- How to risk-rate clients
- Ascertaining and understanding the rationale for customer relationships
- How to recognise and report suspicious transactions
- Dangers of tipping-off
- Case studies
- Online assessment