Wine Lessons in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Argentina’s amazing wine-producing tradition is getting more international attention than ever before. Today, it is the main wine producer of South America (5th in the world) with more than 1.3 billion liters produced annually. Particularly known for its deep, flavorful Malbec grape, Argentine wines continue to be praised all over the world. Mente Argentine invites you to become the wine expert you always wanted to be, with a chance to visit the different wine-producing regions of Argentina, seeing the vineyards, wineries, meet winemakers, and of course, taste a wide variety of wines. The combined learning experience of classes (discussing winemaking theory and history) and tastings will broaden your knowledge of the wine industry as well as its culture.
Mente Argentina has designed a program which will allow you to enter the complex and spectacular world of wine and discover the secrets of the legendary Argentine Malbec. The objective of the program is to introduce you into the wine world so that you put into practice in your work environment all the knowledge and skills acquired, and, as a wine lover, enjoy good wines with friends whenever you feel like.
The course is split into both theory and tasting, to allow you to pair the knowledge you learn with hand on experience, helping develop your skills as a wine connoisseur. You will also have the chance to taste more than 50 exclusive Argentine and international wines.
Our program combines various teaching techniques, both within and outside of the traditional classroom, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience.
Mente Argentina Wine Program Includes
• Group Wine Classes taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school with other argentine and international students, as well as experienced and certified professors to teach you the intricacies and beauty of the wine world.
• Individual Wine Lessons taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school to give you the one on one attention that allows you to focus on the skills and knowledge you wish to develop.
• Optional Trip to Mendoza (Argentina’s wine region) where you will get the chance to visit some of
the most important wineries and vineyards in the country, broadening your understanding of Argentine
wines. It is an excellent opportunity to put your tasting knowledge into practice and have the
opportunity to taste some of the best wines in the country while traveling around the beautiful
region of Mendoza.
Mente Argentina Wine Program Options
• The Regular Wine Program lasts 4 or 8 weeks and classes are given 3 times a week.
• The Intensive Wine Program lasts 2 weeks and classes are given 4 times a week
WHAT DOES THE MENTE ARGENTINA WINE PROGRAM INCLUDES?
• Wine Course Full Tuition Fees.
• Certificate of Wine Program granted by Mente Argentina
• Access to Wine school Facilities
• Exclusive Accommodation in the the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta
• Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
• Airport Pick Up
• Airport Drop Off
• Welcome Orientation
• Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
• Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
• Free Cellular Phone
• Mente Argentina Discount Card
• Tango Lessons
• Conversation Exchange Partner
• Mente Argentina On-site Assistance & Support Services 24/7
Program Start Date: Every Monday
Classes Meet: 3 times per week
Levels: Beginner to Advanced
Class Lenght: 2.5 hours per class
Language of instruction: Spanish/English