This course helps participants push the creative boundaries of visual design. Participants will freely express theirself utilizing their personal skills, including aesthetic, chromatic sense and visual perception. Then, we help participants develop their graphic message, using new technical skills and media. An in-depth course, participants will divide their time between creative and technical lessons, studying graphic media, photography and their application in contemporary design.
- Style overview: studies on colours, images and trends in contemporary communication.
- Concept overview & research: the importance of visual communication and how to understand it through the critical analysis of case studies.
- Workshop: working with the tools used by professional designers, the Adobe Creative Suite. Quick creative exercises aimed at harmonising visual perception with a good aesthetic sense.
- Photography, video and communication: study of image and styling in contemporary photography and their application in visual design. The moving image: from video to motion graphics.
- Brief and definition of the final project: objectives, target, strategy, creativity, layout.
- Photography workshop: shooting with a professional photographer, students will generate the images for their final projects.
- Market overview: the protagonists of visual design and how they contribute to an efficient communication project.
- Final project: students are asked to develop and complete a visual communication project combining creativity and technical skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 6, 2016