University Spanish Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Study Spanish at one of the most important and recognized universites of Argentina.
• Possibility to earn 3-8 Semester Units for each 4-week Spanish course completed.
• Classes are a combination of both classroom study and activities exploring the city of Buenos Aires
• Reduced class sizes with a 12 student max. in order to provide individualized attention to each student
• You will be given a placement test upon arrival to measure your level of Spanish and ensure that you are placed in the correct class.
UNIVERSITY SPANISH PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA.
Mente Argentina has designed a University Spanish Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina for those students who want to learn or improve their Spanish and earn academic credit for their courses, as well as for those students who just want to learn Spanish for fun in a university setting while visiting Buenos Aires, instead of taking classes at a regular Spanish School.
Our University Spanish Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina is aimed at students with all Spanish levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
Your Spanish language courses, combined with the unique Mente Argentina immersion experience in Buenos Aires, will help you improve your Spanish skills, as well as explore the Argentine culture.
UNIVERSITY SPANISH PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES: ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS
Mente Argentina’s University Spanish Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina is held at two large and well-known Universities of Buenos Aires, Argentina: Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) and Universidad de Belgrano (UB). Our International Students get between 3-8 Semester units for each 4-Week Spanish Course completed through the Mente Argentina´s University Spanish Program.
University of Buenos Aires: UBA
UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires – a public university) is the largest and most well known university in Argentina. It is also one of the most prestigious and respected educational institutions in all of Latin America. It´s located in a bustling area of downtown Buenos Aires near the Obelisk and the National Congress.
UBA´s Foreign Language Department offers Spanish programs for foreign students, as well as other foreign language programs for Argentine students. Every year, more than 20,000 students study foreign languages there making UBA the biggest language school in Latin America
University of Belgrano: UB
Universidad de Belgrano was founded in 1964 by Dr.Avelino Porto and has grown to become one of Argentina's leaders in higher education. It currently offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate level degrees to its more than 15,000 local and international students.
Its facilities include fully-equipped classrooms, libraries, cafeteria, bookstore and computer labs, most of these housed in a modern building in an upper-middle class residential neighborhood (Belgrano) only a quick subway or bus-ride away from Buenos Aires' historic and governmental district.The University has over 180 exchange and academic cooperation agreements with universities across the world hosting approximately 2,000 international students each year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE MENTE ARGENTINA UNIVERSITY SPANISH PROGRAM?
• University Full Tuition Fees.
• Spanish Course Materials
• Official Transcripts & Certificates
• Full access to University Facilities
• Exclusive Accommodation in the best areas of Buenos Aires
• Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
• Airport Pick up
• Airport Drop off
• Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
• Free Cellular Phone
• Mente Argentina Discount Card
• Tango Lessons
• Mente Argentina On-site assistance 24/7
• Conversation Exchange Partner
Start Date: Every Month (2012-2013 Calendar)
Classes Meet: 5 times per week (Monday to Friday)
Levels: Beginner to Advanced
Class Lenght: 3 hours per class
Transferable Credits: 3 per 4-week Spanish course