Business Administration E-learning
"Academic training of leaders, managers, entrepreneurs and executives with a comprehensive view of the organization, focused on human talent, and with international projection.
Advice on business creation.
Unique program accredited in Virtual Methodology by means of Resolution 790/2008, based on the institutional conditions of Universidad EAN and of the program itself, that ensures the sustainability of the strengths as follows: The full-time and part-time academic staff; the existence of the COMPEDEAN research group granted A Category by COLCIENCIAS, which involves teachers belonging to the academic program; the curriculum organized by thematic and problematic units, thus favoring flexibility and comprehensiveness, as well as the appropriate tutoring support and performance monitoring of students; the results obtained by the students belonging to the academic program in the ECAES exam; the social outreach of the program through interaction with companies and internship processes of students; the development of both the virtual campus and the virtual platform; the proper organization and management of the program; and the recognition of graduates in the business sector.
Focused on business management and academic training with ongoing support in order to create your own company, and with the intensive use of technology in order to enhance your self-learning process"
Germán García Galindo
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
- Create and develop your own business.
- Set business strategies.
- Elaborate marketing, financial and operational plans for organizations.
- Analyze the most important strengths of the human resources of the organization in order to control management, financial and operational business plans.
- Be an agent of change in order to improve competitiveness in business organizations and the public sector.
- Emphasis on the development of business plans in order to create new businesses or improve existing ones.
- Option for Double Degree from Universidad EAN and University of Quebec- Chicoutimi.
- Flexible curriculum which allows the student to complete studies at their own pace.
- Possibility of completing studies regardless of location and without having to physically attend classes at the university.
- Permanent academic advice through the virtual campus and the virtual classrooms with access to library services, forums, contents, online assessment, reports and papers delivery, accompaniment, and electronic bulletin boards.
- Permanent accompaniment conducted by teachers with business experience.
HOW WE DO?
- By using a self-learning model combining independent learning periods and interaction with contents, teachers and fellow students, as well as face-to-face and virtual meetings.
- By prioritizing interaction through virtual learning environments enabling ongoing communication in real time (videoconferences) and/or through forums, interest groups and emails.
- By advising and accompanying students across the virtual campus and the virtual classrooms with access to virtual library services, forums, contents, online assessment, reports and papers delivery, and electronic bulletin boards.
- By offering the possibility of studying anywhere without being forced to go to the University.
- With a curriculum that might be organized on a six-month period basis, each one in two ten-week cycles, and that offers the opportunity to complete the undergraduate program in a four-year period.
This school offers programs in: