UBC Certificate in Integrated Marketing Strategy -- Creating Value in Today’s Dynamic Marketplace
Offered in partnership with UBC Continuing Studies
The UBC Certificate in Integrated Marketing Strategy is a part-time program for sales managers and representatives, marketing professionals, managers, entrepreneurs and consultants looking to incorporate online and traditional marketing techniques into integrated strategies that maximize the impact and reach of marketing spending.
Courses can be taken as part of this certificate or you may register for the courses individually. An application process is required to enroll in the Certificate. Once you are accepted into the program, you will be instructed to enroll in each course.
Benefits to You
- learn how to create and implement integrated marketing strategy techniques
- understand how Internet marketing tools have changed marketing, from an integrated marketing strategy perspective
- recognize and develop marketing opportunities
- assess popular tools and methods used in integrated marketing campaigns
- identify the critical metrics needed to assess and improve marketing efforts
- build powerful online/offline brands that give you an edge in capturing greater market share
Benefits to Your Company
- give your enterprise a competitive advantage and leadership position in the marketplace, by integrating marketing and e-business strategies
develop new types of interactive products and services
- use integrated marketing communication techniques to strengthen relationships with existing customers and attract new ones
- extend market reach and depth locally and globally to develop markets previously inaccessible
The certificate program is delivered in a combination of 100% online and classroom based face-to-face (F2F) sessions. Certificate participants are expected to complete the program within two years. Under exceptional circumstances, extensions may be granted.
This school offers programs in: