Training and refresher courses for non-native teachers
Your course will help you improve your English skills and develop your teaching career.
You can apply for Comenius or Grundtvig (European Union) funding or book your place privately.
On this course you and your colleagues will explore the processes of classroom learning and how as teachers we can support them. Your time is important and so the course is as practical as possible, with a wealth of usable activities to try out, analyse and take back to your own classrooms. We look at a variety of contemporary approaches, and there is also the opportunity to see how technology can be used as a tool in language learning.
Why are our teacher training courses for you?
- You are currently teaching English to teenagers or adults.
- You want to improve and update your own English.
- You want to improve your C.V. to find a better job or seek a promotion in your current school.
- You want to use an EU grant to enhance your language skills and improve your career prospects.
Courses for teachers of English
- Schools: Dublin, London, Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 2 weeks
- Maximum weeks: 2 weeks
- Lessons per week: 30
- Hours per week: 22.5
- Age: 21+
- Maximum class size: 12
- Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Maximum per class: 12
- Minimum per class: 5
- If the minimum number is not reached we will refund the full amount.