TOEFL® Test Prep - Online courses
What is the TOEFL® test?
The TOEFL® is the Test of English as a Foreign Language for non-native speakers most requested by academic institutions all over the world. In addition, it is also required by government agencies, international institutions and exchange programs in English-speaking countries. The test is composed of 4 parts: Reading Comprehension, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
Why take the TOEFL® test?
The test is taken by non-native speakers of English of all ages from all over the world and it is used primarily for admission into universities/colleges/Business Schools where English is the medium of instruction (both undergraduate and postgraduate levels).
It can also be used for immigration, scholarships and job applications.
How do I prepare for the test?
MasterPrep addresses the needs of TOEFL®students through:
• The MasterPrepTOEFL® Long-distance course
• The MasterPrep TOEFL® e-course
• The MasterPrep TOEFL® Simulations
• The MasterPrepTOEFL® Books
• The MasterPrep Free Resources: The TOEFL® Study Plan, the TOEFL® Diagnostic Test, Get ready for the TOEFL® test, TOEFL® Listening, Reading, Speaking and writing Tips, download an extract from the TOEFL® Book, Forum
TOEFL® e-course Description
This course is for students who want to improve their performance on all the sections of the TOEFL® IBT exam. To begin the training, it first identifies and evaluates your strengths and weaknesses through a Pre-Test that will determine 12 areas of the TOEFL® test that you need the most help with. Once you have completed the Pre-Test, you will have the chance to review the questions and your answers and then begin your personalized lessons.
A brief look at the TOEFL® E-course content:
• 4 timed practice tests, 320 questions, Reading passages, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Explanations for incorrect answers.
• Training on Writing and Speaking, 60 Speaking and 20 writing questions, review exercises
• TOEFL Skills trainer, 2400 Questions, Customized practice for listening and reading activities. Complete answers included.
Last updated September 30, 2015