TOEFL® Test Prep - Classroom training
What is the TOEFL® test?
The TOEFL® is the Test of English as a Foreign Language for non-native speakers most requested by academic institutions all over the world. In addition, it is also required by government agencies, international institutions and exchange programs in English-speaking countries. The test is composed of 4 parts: Reading Comprehension, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
Why take the TOEFL® test?
The test is taken by non-native speakers of English of all ages from all over the world and it is used primarily for admission into universities/colleges/Business Schools where English is the medium of instruction (both undergraduate and postgraduate levels).
It can also be used for immigration, scholarships and job applications.
How do I prepare for the test?
The MasterPrep TOEFL® in-class courses (individual and group) package usually includes theTOEFL® Diagnostic Test, the TOEFL® Study Plan, the TOEFL® in class sessions. To support your preparation, we will complement the in-class course with the MasterPrepTOEFL® Books.
New: The TOEFL® one-day-workshop
A brief look at TOEFL® in-class course content:
• TOEFL® main characteristics, test structure, time management, note taking
• Developing Reading skills, reading for details and for the general meaning
• Developing Listening Skills, listening for detail and the general meaning
• Developing Speaking skills, fluency and accuracy
• Developing Writing skills, opinion based essays and fact based essays, dealing with integrated tasks
715 USD for a total of 16hrs group course/10hours individual course /$72 per hour individual tutoring
Last updated September 30, 2015