Create opportunities for revolutionizing your operations through increased efficiencies in the design and management of your supply chain. In this program, faculty present state-of-the-art models and practical tools for supply chain management and multi-plant coordination.
Sessions focus on effective logistics strategies for companies operating complex networks and on the integration of supply chain components into a coordinated system to increase service levels and to reduce costs. The effective management of facilities, inventories, transportation, information, outsourcing, and strategic partnering to improve operational performance are presented with real-world case studies. Each participant receives the book Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation.
During this course, you will:
- Learn to design supply chains that improve supply chain profitability
- Use product design, strategic sourcing, and contracts to most efficiently match supply and demand
- Build and maximize supply chain coordination and collaboration
- Identify supply chain risks and design risk mitigation strategies
- Explore purchasing, production, and distribution strategies for a global environment
Who Should Attend
- The program is designed for senior and middle-level managers and consultants responsible for domestic and international supply chain and logistics systems.
- The program is valuable for operations, logistics, inventory control, and transportation managers who want to ensure smooth production with as little inventory as possible, high customer service levels, and low system-wide cost.
- The program is also useful for managers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the role supply chains play in a company's overall business strategy.
Many companies find it especially helpful to sponsor a team of participants to the program. Attending as a team produces a shared vocabulary and learning experience that encourages the application of new concepts and ideas to company issues. Special study groups, pricing and other arrangements are available to companies sponsoring teams of at least four participants.
This school offers programs in: