Superior Culinary Arts Diploma
Acquire the highest level of expertise for every specialty in the professional kitchen. Intensive modules teach advanced aspects of culinary arts with emphasis on skills-building. Reinforce know-how in a real world working environment through a monitored internship. Small group settings with a limited number of 10 participants provide intense and personnalized training. This training allows graduates to gain job specific competences expected at a chef-de-partie level.
- Reach the highest professional standards expected to work as a Chef de Partie
- Upgrade your culinary skills through advanced hands-on training applied to different catering concepts
- Strengthen your CV with a practical internship in a French restaurant & build your international network
6 months : 6 months - Alternating skills-building classes and practical experience in a selected restaurant.
Taught in English.
Designed specifically for ambitious graduates in culinary arts, and/or practicing & experienced professionals in food-related services, this intensive advanced skills program provides the highest standards expected at top international establishments.
- Ambitious graduates in culinary arts
- Practicing & experienced cooks
- Culinary Essentials Review
- Sous-Vide Technology
- Catering & Banqueting
- New trends
- Hotel Catering
- Information Technology & Computer Skills
- Business Administration & Management
- Communication and Team Management
- Final exam
- Field trip
- 12-week internship in a French restaurant selected by the educational team
- 18 years old minimum
- Diploma in Culinary Arts or 2-3 years professional culinary experience
- Upon application approval
- From Sept 26th 2016 to March 24th 2017
- From Sept 4th 2016 to March 9th 2017
- EUR 15,500 - Including: taxes; lunch during courses; 2 Chef jackets
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 4, 2016