Summer/winter school “Oil and gas projects management”
Interdisciplinary summer/winter school includes theoretical and practical classes (including team trainings), preparation and presentation of the complex project
- Present day condition of oil and gas industry and its perspectives;
- Geology, geophysics, reserves calculation;
- Drilling, oil and gas fields’ development, oil and gas equipment;
- QHSE and environmental protection;
- Decision making and investments estimation;
- Peculiarities of tax legislation and reporting in oil and gas industry;
- Negotiating and team management.
Target audience: student of foreign universities/companies specialists.
School language: depending on the group content (Russian/English).
Duration: two to three weeks