Summer/winter regional studies school “History of West Siberian oilfields’ development: the stages of the complex path”
Summer/winter school includes familiarization with the history of West Siberian oil and gas fields development in XXth century and today.
- Review lectures on the history of the Russian North development, meetings with the discoverers of West Siberian oil and gas fields;
- Visits to the TSOGU laboratories and scientific centers;
- Meetings with SPE and EAGE student chapter members;
- Meetings with oil and gas companies experts (including foreign ones);
- Visit to The geological and mineralogical museum;
- Visit to TSOGU drilling training ground;
- Visit to the core storage facility;
- The unique minerals collection exposition.
Target audience: student of foreign universities/companies specialists
School language: depending on the group content (Russian/English)
Duration: one week