The intensive summer workshop in Video Production is an introduction to the creative, technical and production process.
Students will achieve the basic technical skills for the video production while developing as a team a short film using the city of Rome as a backdrop.
Participants will also use social media applications to document their progress and stage a virtual premiere of the finished work.
Level and Pre-requisites: Introductory course; no previous studies within the field are required.
- practice the entire creative-productive process, from ideas to scriptwriting and post production;
- develop all the basic skills to build-up a video production set;
- manage a light promoting campaign for short videos using web and social media.
- project, carry out and plan a video production starting from specific subjects/backdrops and targets;
- choose the appropriate style and language to reach a production target (shortmovie, spot, videoclip);
- identify their own talent in some crucial fields of video production;
- work cooperatively in a small production team environment, both in technical and creative roles;
- realize a light video production with specific targets, and communicate it properly.
- Writing for video production
- Universe creation strategies, characters and plot, scriptwriting techniques, the storyboard.
- Technical Skills
- Directing techniques, shooting, editing, use of sound and soundtrack, scouting location
- Broadcasting and Promotion
- Video production completion, broadcasting vie web and social media, video launch: new media activities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2015