THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
Level and Pre-requisites: Introductory course; no previous studies within the field are required.
• practice the entire creative-productive process, from ideas to scriptwriting and post production; • develop all the basic skills to build-up a video production set; • manage a light promoting campaign for short videos using web and social media.
• project, carry out and plan a video production starting from specific subjects/backdrops and targets; • choose the appropriate style and language to reach a production target (shortmovie, spot, videoclip);
• identify their own talent in some crucial fields of video production; • work cooperatively in a small production team environment, both in technical and creative roles; • realize a light video production with specific targets, and communicate it properly.
- Writing for video production
- Universe creation strategies, characters and plot, scriptwriting techniques, the storyboard.
- Technical Skills
- Directing techniques, shooting, editing, use of sound and soundtrack, scouting location
- Broadcasting and Promotion
- Video production completion, broadcasting vie web and social media, video launch: new media activities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 14, 2016