The Summer at Nova is a three-week program designed to expose undergraduates and master’s students to a specific theme in the fields of Management, Economics and Finance. The program also provides useful career advice through a career module.
And because it’s in Lisbon, students are invited to experience the sun, the beach, and the food… all while enjoying the concerts, organized runs or modern art exhibits.
- 3 programs that run in parallel: International Finance, International Economics and Global Marketing
- From 6-24 July 2015
- 3-week session taught in English, covering a different subject per week
- Social and cultural activities
- Students can earn up to 8 ECTS that can be transferred to a higher education program
- Participants receive a Certificate and Transcript of Records
This school offers programs in: