This course describes the fundamental theory of enterprise resource planning systems and shows how the basic business processes interact with the SAP ERP in different functional areas.
Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning with SAP ERP
The discipline “Introduction to Enterprise resource planning with SAP ERP” is dedicated to the basics of the theory of ERP systems and their usage for optimization of enterprise performance. It uses SAP ERP for a practical demonstration of the capabilities of modern information systems in the field of the automation of basic business-processes in the enterprise.
The goal of the course is to make the listeners familiar with the following areas:
- Basic modern theory of enterprise management on the base of ERP-systems;
- Main functions and application areas of ERP-systems;
- SAP ERP possibilities of automation of enterprise management;
- Enterprise model in SAP ERP;
- Automation of business-processes in SAP ERP;
Introduction to the operation workflow in SAP ERP
Included cultural activities:
- Night city tour and party on the boat
- Picnic on the beach of the Gulf of Finland
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 5, 2016