Receive all the information about the school and contact directly here!
Join us for this full immersion in the Sport Industry and benefit from our know-how in organising your unforgettable Summer School!!!
- An excellent location on the Atlantic coast in France,
- A dedicated team of teachers and administrators who will do their utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable and profitable time with us,
- A high standard of instruction given by professors who are experts in their field.
Globalization in the sport industry is requiring an increasing level of expertise in launching new products and managing sport teams and events. An increasing number of corporations in the sport industry are looking for talents able to manage and to grow their brands in the global environment and in particular in fast growing economies.
Students enrolled in the Summer School will benefit from an immersion in the most updated know-how in the Sport business and learn management tools and techniques applied to LIVE cases and situations taught entirely in English, and with the participation of an international faculty, this program is addressed to provide students with the necessary international outlook and management tools in order to acquire a specific expertise in Sport Management.
Students will benefit from in-depth insights into the cultural dimensions of global business and practical courses on different industry segments together with an analysis of existing and emerging consumers and markets.
Summer School Structure:
This is a 3 week program and includes 36 hours of business and management in the Sport Industry as well as 9 hours in French language. Each week will have a specific focus on one of the targeted industry function.
- WEEK 1: 13-19 July Marketing in the Sport Industry
- WEEK 2: 20-26 July Sport Event Management
- WEEK 3: 27 July-2 August Sport Product Management
This program recognizes the professional needs required by those willing to effective perform and innovate in the Sport Industry Nowadays talents have to operate in a highly competitive globalized context, leading brands with a high degree of innovation requiring a specific expertise. Consequently, participants will have to develop a thematic project related to a LIVE case from a real corporate situation in the Sport Industry and they will be asked to present it at the end of the Summer School to a faculty panel.
Students enrolled in the program will:
- Acquire a specific know-how of the unique factors involved in developing and launching sports products in the new markets.
- Understand the critical factors associated to manage athletes and clients from the Sport Industry
- Perform in a multicultural and team- oriented learning environment
Students will be granted 9 ECTS credits.
Language: English and French
Accommodation: Host families or student flats
How much does the program cost? What’s included?
The program fee is 2250 Euro per student - for a 3 week program including:
- Accommodation in a residence in single-room or in a family with bed and breakfast
- 36 hours in sport and business and management modules
- 9 hours French language
- A welcoming cocktail
- Sport Activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Field trips to companies
- A week end in Paris
Why a Summer School in La Rochelle?
A truly dynamic town that is both bustling and welcoming at the same time, La Rochelle offers a wonderful quality of life. The historical, nautical and seaside city will seduce you with its setting and surroundings, not to mention the diverse array of activities available, whether it be economic, touristic, cultural or sporting.
The town is the third most visited place in the whole of France, beaten only by Paris and the Mont Saint Michel. La Rochelle is a close runner up with its sunshine and excellent geographical situation. You are only 3 hours away from Paris via the high-speed train, only 1 ½ hours from Bordeaux, Nantes and Poitiers, and what is more, the local airport has flights to London, Brussels, Oslo and Lyon, amongst others.
Situated in the university district of La Rochelle, La Rochelle Business School will surround you with an atmosphere of study, research and open mindedness.
Key figures for La Rochelle Business School:
- 3100 students
- 10028 graduates
- 650 international students (32 nationalities)
- 6 offices abroad (China, Morocco, Mexico, Senegal, Ukraine and Turkey)
- 21 double degrees all around the world
- 137 university parteners across 35 countries
- 50 partner companies
- 102 teachers (27% of which are international)
- 160 professional lecturers
- 40 student associations and clubs
Cost & Fees
1 week: 750 EUR,
2 weeks: 1500 EUR,
3 weeks: 2250 EUR