A two-weeks international intensive program for students and professionals interested in acquiring direct knowledge and experience of the Italian excellence in Fashion and Luxury Goods Management.
Advanced booking: 20% discount for subscriptions made within May 15th 2016
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
A full immersion program to discover the Italian excellence on luxury goods, fashion and lifestyle. The program provides technical and managerial expertise to aspiring professionals and entrepreneurs in this sector.
The summer school is suitable for students and professionals who would like to develop greater knowledge and expertise in the Luxury sector. The course is taught entirely in English.
A SUMMER SCHOOL IN MILAN, ITALY
Milan is internationally recognized as a world capital of fashion and design. The city’s rich history and classical architecture are a counterpoint to the modern pace of life and the rising towers designed by 21st-century starchitects. It is also one of the most multicultural and diverse cities in Italy and Europe, with banking, industrial and design sectors that draw businesses from around the world.
The summer school offers a combination of:
- Classroom and project works on the following topics: - Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Lectures by experienced managers and professionals of the sector
- Field visits to some of the most important brands in Milan and new concept stores
- Luxury goods markets: from products to global markets
- The fashion and luxury goods industry
- Emerging trends in the markets for luxury goods
- New consumers of luxury goods
- New frontiers of marketing for luxury goods
- Communication and events: from traditional instruments to social media marketing
- Commercial policies and management of luxury retail stores
- Outlet stores and e-commerce for luxury goods: customer relations management and integrating brand touch points
The Business School grants a full cost scholarship to a deserving candidate who will support the staff as class tutor.
Scholarship application open until June 19th 2016.
The program will take place at: MudecAcademy - Museo delle Culture: Via Tortona, 56 - 20144, Milan
For more information contact us at:
Tel. (+39) 02/30223960
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 4, 2016