Receive all the information about the school and contact directly here!
Join us for this full immersion in the Luxury business environment and benefit from our know-how in organising your unforgettable Summer School!!!
- An excellent location on the Atlantic coast in France,
- A dedicated team of teachers and administrators who will do their utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable and profitable time with us,
- A high standard of instruction given by professors who are experts in their field.
An increasing number of luxury corporations are looking for experts able to manage and grow their brands in fashion and design. Students enrolled in the Summer School will benefit from an immersion in the most successful luxury brands and learn the management tools and techniques companies use to successfully manage their fashion, food and wine and hospitality in the luxury market.
Taught entirely in English, this program is addressed to provide students with the necessary international outlook and management tools in order to acquire an expert understanding in the luxury business. Students will benefit from in-depth insights into the cultural dimensions of luxury branding and practical courses on different industry segments together with an analysis of existing and emerging consumers and markets.
Summer School Structure:
The program includes 36 hours teaching in luxury brand management and luxury industry specializations and 9 hours in French language. Each week will have a specific focus on one of the targeted industry sectors and specifically.
- WEEK 1: 13-19 July Fashion and Apparel
- WEEK 2: 20-26 July Food and Wine
- WEEK 3: 27 July-2 August Luxury Hospitality
This program recognizes that professional willing to work in luxury fashion and design companies need a specific kind of expertise from a business and management perspective. This is because talents will have to operate in a highly competitive globalized context, leading brands with a high innovative and creative potential, associated to a strong history and culture.
Students enrolled in the program will gain:
- A specific know-how of the unique factors involved in building and maintaining a luxury brand
- Faculty with extensive practical industry experience
- Field trips to luxury companies and events in the sector
- A multicultural and creative learning environment
Students will be granted 9 ECTS credits.
A WE study trip to Paris related to “From Art to Fashion to Luxury Management” is included in the program.
Language: English and French
Accommodation: Host families or student flats
How much does the program cost? What’s included?
The program fee is 2250 Euro per student - for a 3 week program including:
- Accommodation in a residence in single-room or in a family with bed and breakfast
- 36 hours in sport and business and management modules
- 9 hours French language
- A welcoming cocktail
- Cultural excursion with English speaking guide
- A week end in Paris
- Certificate of Attendance
Why a Summer School in La Rochelle?
A truly dynamic town that is both bustling and welcoming at the same time, La Rochelle offers a wonderful quality of life. The historical, nautical and seaside city will seduce you with its setting and surroundings, not to mention the diverse array of activities available, whether it be economic, touristic, cultural or sporting.
The town is the third most visited place in the whole of France, beaten only by Paris and the Mont Saint Michel. La Rochelle is a close runner up with its sunshine and excellent geographical situation. You are only 3 hours away from Paris via the high-speed train, only 1 ½ hours from Bordeaux, Nantes and Poitiers, and what is more, the local airport has flights to London, Brussels, Oslo and Lyon, amongst others.
Situated in the university district of La Rochelle, La Rochelle Business School will surround you with an atmosphere of study, research and open mindedness.
Key figures for La Rochelle Business School:
- 3100 students
- 10028 graduates
- 650 international students (32 nationalities)
- 6 offices abroad (China, Morocco, Mexico, Senegal, Ukraine and Turkey)
- 21 double degrees all around the world
- 137 university parteners across 35 countries
- 50 partner companies
- 102 teachers (27% of which are international)
- 160 professional lecturers
- 40 student associations and clubs
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
1 week: 750 EUR,
2 weeks: 1500 EUR,
3 weeks: 2250 EUR