Receive all the information about the school and contact directly here!
- Each program is 40h in duration and constitutes 3 US credits or 6 ECTS.
- All programs will be taught entirely in English and will comprise classes in French language and culture to enable students to get the most out of their experience in France.
- An excellent location on the Atlantic coast in France,
- A dedicated team of teachers and administrators who will do their utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable and profitable time with us,
- A high standard of instruction given by professors who are experts in their field.
All our programs are designed to help students deepen their knowledge of Business, Tourism and Management in the European context. All the courses will be taught in English and will bring together students from all over the world. The teaching method is interactive and includes case studies, group discussions and presentations. A final transcript will be awarded upon successful completion of the program and sent to students’ Home Institution if necessary.
- To highlight the impact of cultural difference on team management and international corporate performance
- To explain how the management of knowledge in the Organization has become all important in the process of change and innovation
- To enable students to have a better understanding of Europe, The EU, and the geo-political considerations at stake in today’s context
- Cross-cultural Management
- Implications for International Marketing
- Leading international teams
Language: English and French
Schedule: Courses are given from 9-12 and trips and sporting activities are organized in the afternoons.
Accommodation: Host families or student flats
Why a Summer School in La Rochelle?
A truly dynamic town that is both bustling and welcoming at the same time, La Rochelle offers a wonderful quality of life. The historical, nautical and seaside city will seduce you with its setting and surroundings, not to mention the diverse array of activities available, whether it be economic, touristic, cultural or sporting.
The town is the third most visited place in the whole of France, beaten only by Paris and the Mont Saint Michel. La Rochelle is a close runner up with its sunshine and excellent geographical situation. You are only 3 hours away from Paris via the high-speed train, only 1 ½ hours from Bordeaux, Nantes and Poitiers, and what is more, the local airport has flights to London, Brussels, Oslo and Lyon, amongst others.
Situated in the university district of La Rochelle, La Rochelle Business School will surround you with an atmosphere of study, research and open mindedness.
Key figures for La Rochelle Business School:
- 3100 students
- 10028 graduates
- 650 international students (32 nationalities)
- 6 offices abroad (China, Morocco, Mexico, Senegal, Ukraine and Turkey)
- 21 double degrees all around the world
- 137 university parteners across 35 countries
- 50 partner companies
- 102 teachers (27% of which are international)
- 160 professional lecturers
- 40 student associations and clubs
This school offers programs in: