2013 Business in China Summer Programme
Internship and Businesses Courses at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. 8 weeks in Shanghai: the fastest growing financial centre of the world. A unique summer opportunity.
As the world's fastest growing major economy, the largest exporter and the second largest importer, China increasingly influences world business and politics. The 2013 Business in China Summer Programme will develop your academic, cultural, linguistic and economic relationships with the rising superpower. Your Business in China Summer Programme is going to be unique in that it combines academic and professional development experiences in an elite Shanghai university.
● Period 29 June – 23 August at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
● Two-week study:at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics: you will be immersed in a series of courses about business in China in five areas: Marketing, Managing Enterprises, Human Resources, Legal System, and Economic Policy, which will be delivered by respected SUFE professors and highly experienced practitioners in their fields. The courses will provide you with the necessary context and foundation to excel at your internship. Upon successful completion of the courses, you will receive credits which may be transferred back to your home institution.
● Six-week internship:internship in a local or multi-national company. through working in the functional areas of Finance and Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Strategic Development, Human Resources, and Business Technology, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to experience the fascinating, vibrant and real-time business environment of Shanghai.
● Optional Mandarin course:optional Mandarin classes individually or in small groups can be arranged to help you learn and master the difficult Chinese language.
● Networking events: activities to put you in connection with the local business community – useful to build up your own networks.
● Corporate Visits: visits to Shanghai companies to give you additional business exposure.
● Optional excursions to other cities:short trips to other cities to explore the places and real life of people – put you in real-life situations to speak and practice the Chinese language.
Early Bird: 3500 EUR.
After March 30th: 3900 EUR;
Including: Hotel Accommodation , Insurance, Visa Application, 24/7 assistance
Business Courses and Internship
Business in China Summer Programme from ECSA Global on Vimeo.