THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN SPANISH
The Summer Course in Wedding Planning has been designed as a personal challenge, with which to convey an interest in creating beautiful moments, where good practices and the personal taste of each couple is reflected in each detail of this important celebration.
The programme teaches students to understand their customers, taking into account the importance of every detail and realising that a wedding requires 360º vision, as everything has a beginning and an end during this event, from the decoration of the banquet table to the visual identity of the event and protocol and the communication protocol. All of this requires a prior analysis to capture the essence and personality of the couple.
Teaching what they are best at and creating magic is the commitment made by Gemma García Del Álamo and Lorena Villadóniga, directors of the Summer Course in Wedding Planning.
Among the main aims of the Summer Course in Wedding Planning it is worth noting the following:
- Introducing students to wedding planning.
- Understanding the true demand for this kind of professional in our country and abroad.
- Learning the basic rules and protocol of these ceremonies.
- Analysing and knowing the etiquette of the bride and groom and the rest of the guests.
- Understanding the wedding as another communication element, in a 360º message.
- Acquiring creative and practical knowledge regarding the décor of the event.
- Promoting professional contacts with suppliers.
THE COURSE IS HELD IN SPANISH LANGUAGE
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated July 12, 2016