General info about the summer school
11 – 17 July, 2016
ETU “LETI” International Summer School offers the participants a unique opportunity to gain professional skills in a highly qualified academic environment and to enjoy the magnificent beauty of St. Petersburg. The program offers courses in fields of Bioengineering Systems and Technologies of Rehabilitation and Prosthetics; Laser Measurement Technology; Economics and Management. The international students are welcome to join the school for modules or separate courses. The modules give a taste of new Master programs in English, offered by ETU “LETI” in 2015. The language of the summer school programs is English.
The course should be considered as an integral part of "new economy" as a factor which is actively influencing development of business. The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects of institutional structure of new economy in Russia. For Russia division of new economy on 2 divisions which are cardinally different from each other is characteristic. Science and education are still organized on expensive bases. At the same time on other pole – the ICT market and information services with its purely market base and lack of the state in property.
Attendees will develop an understanding of:
- the link between theory and practical aspects of innovative economics;
- the mechanisms and market-based instruments for transition to innovative economy in Russia.
Students will also develop skills of being critical consumers of business and economic information, as well as an ability to analyze practical economic cases.
- An innovative model of national economy: challenges and opportunities.
- Typology of national economies world economic system based on cluster analysis.
- Innovative potential of resources and economic systems.
- Post-industrial orientation of the spatial development of the Nordic region.
- Problems of attracting foreign investments into Russian economy.
- Application Form
- Passport copy
- Motivation Letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 4, 2016