The Digital Strategy and Social Media Summer Course is divided into two parts, each one lasting two weeks.
- to acquire a deep understanding of the work carried out by a Strategic Planner and Social Media Manager.
- to learn to develop a social media strategy for any brand or institution.
- to learn to use the necessary tools to build a brand message in social networks and to monitor existing mentions and conversations.
- to delve into existing channels and to learn about regulations and professional deontology.
Social networks have turned into the place where brands interact with their target customers and represent a great opportunity to participate in the client’s life. Companies have therefore assimilated social media in their global communication strategy.
A Social Media Manager is the spokesperson of a brand for the internet, and should be an experienced communication expert capable of building contents, dealing with communities. He should be proficient in social media and skilled at monitoring web reactions, through specific tools that allows him to examine information that he can pass on to Communication and Marketing managers.
Programme: the Web 2.0 and social networks. How to design a social media strategy. Monitoring: analytics tools and reports. Social networks: Tuenti, Twitter, LinkedIn. User-generated content platforms: YouTube, Flickr. Corporate blogs. Brand content-generating, storytelling. SEO and SEM. Geolocation and mobility. Online reputation. How to measure ROI and ROR. Final project.
The didactic methodology developed throughout the course is mainly based on:
Lectures by important professionals working in the field.
- Final presentation of projects, overseen by a professional jury.
The Course is Held in English Language
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated November 26, 2015