Strategic People Management “ GEP is an international program that emphasizes how important it is to align people management to business strategy. Leadership, motivation, mobilization and adaptability are studied as critical factors to achieve results.
This program has been held by Fundacao Dom Cabral in partnership with Insead, France, for nine years. The program's faculty encourages all participants to reflect on current paradigms, to understand the demands put forth by society and by organizational environments and, mainly, to broaden their repertoire of questions and possible answers within such contexts.
Who should attend
The program is recommended for leaders and managers from different areas who wish to integrate people management as a basic dimension of organizational strategy.
- Aligning people management strategies to business and to organizational challenges.
- A clear understanding of the influence issues linked to people and to their management have on organizational results.
- Leading organizational changes through effective people management.
- Leading and mobilizing people and groups towards strategic objectives.
- People's adaptability as a basic condition to meet new organizational demands.