Postgraduate Certificate of Applied Finance
The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Finance is, in essence, half of the Master of Applied Finance program.
- One of the world’s largest Master of Applied Finance programs
- Taught by highly experienced practitioners
- Focused on real world finance
- Wide range of elective units
- Flexible and portable program
- Educational partner of the CFA institute and PRMIA
- Specialisation in Funds Management, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Instruments & Valuation
Offered in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Beijing (full time program Sydney only).
Students who are working in the financial services industry and who want to deepen their knowledge of applied finance. It is also suitable for those students who come from a non-finance background and who would like to transition across to the financial services sector.
- Australian Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent
- Two years relevant work experience in finance or related field
- Minimum English Language Proficiency: IELTS or IELTS equivalent of 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in each band
All applicants for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification
The part time program in Sydney and Melbourne is only available to students who hold a working visa.