The main objective of a Postgraduate Certificate in Finance is to empower you with the confidence to progress into a career in the finance industry or to move to a higher academic challenge such as an MSc in Finance.
You can pursue your own interests for career and business development by choosing from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate 4 courses from those listed below.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- M&A and Equity Valuation
- Project Finance
- Advanced Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Risk Management
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in any field
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
- Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years professional work experience minimum for mature study route)
- etc), or evidence of prior studies and work in English speaking environments
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 13, 2016