The Postgraduate Certificate in Brand Management is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of product branding and marketing communications, with particular focus on the latest trends in ‘luxury’ branding.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Brand Management consists of 4 ‘short course’ modules, these run over a 12 week period with weekly taught sessions.
- Marketing Strategies and Operations
- Strategic Business Management
- International Business
- Digital Marketing and New Media
- Luxury Brand Management
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in any field
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
- Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years professional work experience minimum for mature study route)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 17, 2016