Five weeks of specialized modules teach core aspects of pastry arts with emphasis on skills-building for restaurant pastry. Acquire and apply innovative techniques for baking & decorating. Small group settings provide personnalized, accelerated training & informal discussion with expert Chef Instructors and peers.
- Acquire and apply innovative techniques for baking & decorating
- Learn essential knowledge needed in the restaurant pastry world
- Understand how to apply these foundations in a restaurant kitchen
Program available in English or French.
Designed for those who want to enter or evolve in the pastry universe, these 5 weeks of specialized module program allow to acquire fundamental knowledge and competencies in pastry arts for restaurant.
- Serious enthusiasts
- Future restaurant entrepreneurs
- Professionals / career-changers who want to enter or evolve in the food industry
- Students & professionals in the restaurant or hotel sectors who want to improve their knowledge and skills
- Experienced cooks who want to learn more about pastry
- Pastry fundamentals Doughs, Creams & Custards
- Bets of French Plated Desserts
- Chocolate, Caramel & Praliné
- Sweet finger food & Small cakes
- Cost control & Menu planning
- Field Trips & Final Exam
- Minimum age : 18 years old
- Fluent in English or French
The tuition include : taxes; complete uniform (2 chef jackets; 1 pair of trousers; 1 pair of non-slip shoes) and a Pastry Arts Toolkit.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 7, 2016