LAUNCH YOUR PASTRY CAREER. Designed for beginners, this intensive hands-on introductory skills program with practical internship teaches the highest standards expected at top establishments as a qualified Pastry Chef.Courses take place at Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie within the Château de Montbarnier in Yssingeaux (close to Lyon), France. Immersed in the world of pastry, students benefit from an ideal environment thanks to the Château de Montbarnier that combines heritage, modernity and functionality.
THIS PROGRAM ALLOW YOU TO:
- Learn and master all the fundamental professional pastry techniques and reach the highest professional standards expected at top establishments as a qualified Pastry Chef.
- Start your pastry career with an internship in a French restaurant and create your professional network.
- Build your pastry knowledge using Alain Ducasse’s philosophy as a guideline.
6-month program composed of a 3-month training and a 3-month internship. Only available in English.
PROGRAM MODULES: Fundamentals of Pastry / Bread for Restaurant / Viennoiseries / Reinterpretation of Classic French Desserts / Small Cakes & Petit Fours / Ice Cream / Bistros Desserts / Signature Collection, Alain Ducasse Desserts / Chocolate & Confectionery / Kitchen Operations Management / Professional Communication / Field Trips / 3-month internship in a French restaurant selected by Alain Ducasse Education
- Upon application approval
- Minimum age : 18 years old
- High school degree level
- Fluent in English
DATE: From September 5, 2016 to March 24, 2017
TUITION FEES: EUR 17,500 - Including: application fees, tuitions fees, taxes, teaching material, pastry Arts toolkit and uniform (2 chef jackets, 2 pairs of professional trousers, 1 pair of non-slip shoes).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 7, 2016