Part-Time Postproduction is held on every Wednesday evening (7pm-10pm) and every other Saturday (10am – 5pm).
Part-Time Postproduction is a course designed for those seeking specialist training in the latest digital filmmaking postproduction techniques. The course aims to provide students with highly marketable skills across a variety of visual media.
Postproduction is the last stage in the film production pipeline where the film becomes a reality. A key part of this course is the study and practice of editing as a creative and technical craft. This course will cover the core skills and technology needed for today’s ever-changing filmmaking industry, including editing, colour grading and visual effects.
- Develop an understanding of post-production workflows, processes and disciplines
- Demonstrate competency in editing to enhance the storytelling process
- Use colour to maximise the visual impact of films
- Apply core skills in visual effects production to the completion of films
- Deliver a film to market across a range of distribution platforms
Minimum Age: 18 at start of course
Entry Requirements: Our Part-Time Postproduction course is open enrolment and there are no entry requirements.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 4, 2016