PRINCE2 Passport - is a well acclaimed and accredited eLearning for PRINCE2 Project Management. It aim's to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming a PRINCE2 certified registered practitioner. This Prince2 e-Learning package is available both as web based online access as well as on CD (optional extra) for offline installation.
Why PRINCE2 Passport self-study?
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study PRINCE2® using PRINCE2® Passport achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- PRINCE2® Passport is achieving higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
What does the PRINCE2 online or CD e-Learning contain?
PRINCE2 Passport e-Learning contains learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner levelstudy, so there is no need to purchase additional learning software for progressing to Practitioner level. Please note that when studying for the Practitioner exam, a copy of the PRINCE2 Manual is required. This is included in the Passport Practitioner and Passport Plus packages.
- 12 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Video presentations for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2® Manual (for Practitioner level study)
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the PRINCE2 syllabus covered
- Online support forums and chat (online)
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
How long should I study for?
To complete the PRINCE2 Foundation level, around 20 hours should be committed to the learning. PRINCE2 Practitioner level requires approximately 30 hours of self-study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the web or CD, reference to the PRINCE2 Manual and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 4 weeks to 12 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Passport Online for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the APM Group syllabus.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you though, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 + VAT
- 3-month License Extension - £99 + VAT
- 12-month License Extension - £149 + VAT
This school offers programs in: