What is One-to-One?
In every group lesson your teacher will give time and attention to all the students. In a One-to-One lesson it is just you and the teacher and this means that you can focus on exactly what you want.
You can book 5, 10, 15 or 20 one-to-one lessons, which are 45 minutes each.
You can choose to focus on General English or Business English, or a combination.
In your first lesson you will discuss exactly what you want to do and make a plan with your teacher. Some people send us information about what they want to study before they arrive so that we can design a programme in advance. If you have the time, we really recommend that you do this.
Most of our students combine One-to-One lessons with General English, Intensive English or Mini Group so that they have a balance of group and individual lessons, which is the best way to progress as quickly as possible.
Why is One-to-One for you?
- You have a specific need that will not be covered in a group class.
- You want to do as much as possible in a short time.
- You are more comfortable when it is just you and the teacher.
- You want to concentrate on Business English.
Cultural Experience Fact File
- Schools: Dublin, London, Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 1 week
- Maximum weeks: 48 weeks
- Lessons per week: 1 - 20
- Hours per week: minimum 45 minutes
- Age: 16+
- Maximum class size: 1
- Start: Any Monday
- Level: All levels
- Combine: You can combine One-to-One lessons with any other course.
- One-to-one lessons can be booked individually or in packages of five, with a discount.
- Lessons are arranged at a mutually convenient time for the teacher and student based on the timetable for other lessons.