- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2
- Place of study: Learn from home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course with no exams
- Course duration: 10 to 16 weeks
If you are looking to boost your career prospects, or to develop further skills to progress in your workplace, a Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading will keep you ahead of the competition. Whether you are new in a team leading role, or hoping to take over a new team leader role, you can create a long-standing career pathway within any industry by completing this nationally recognised qualification. This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. The course contains eight manageable units, including principles of team leading, understanding business, understanding how to communicate, principles of equality and diversity, etc. Personal tutors are assigned to ensure that learners have the support needed to succeed, and customer service support will be provided throughout the duration of the course.
Who is suitable?
The qualification is aimed at learners who wish to gain further skills to develop their careers and progress in the workplace. It is suitable for anyone who is new to a team leading role, or those who are hoping to become a team leader as they advance their careers.
What you will learn
This course is split into eight manageable units, covering topics such as:
- Unit 1:Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your team leading skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2016