Do you want to boost your career prospects in the customer service industry? If so, the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is ideal for you. Considering the popularity of this job function in different industries, you can stay ahead of the competition by completing this course. In this course, you will learn about principles of customer service and delivery, understanding customers, understanding employer organisations, understanding how to communicate with customers, how to handle customer information and more. The course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. Personal tutors are assigned to ensure that learners have the support needed to succeed. Customer service support will be provided throughout the duration of the course. This course has 24+ loan options.
Who is suitable?
This course is ideal for those who wish to learn about communication in customer service, the delivery of customer service in different sectors, and how to make improvements to customer service.
What you will learn
This course is split into 7 manageable units:
- Unit 1: Understand the customer service environment
- Unit 2: Principles of business
- Unit 3: Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Unit 4: Understand customers and customer retention
- Unit 5: Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Unit 6: Understand how knowledge resources and service partnerships are used to support customer service delivery
- Unit 7: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the customer service industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2016