This program is taught in ENGLISH.
Anyone who lacks the strong math foundation they need for a career in tech, but is eager to learn has a home in our foundational course. Students acquire all the basic tools they need to continue studies in Computer Science, Data Science or Cyber Security. Graduating MSL means opening the doors to apply for a place at Harbour.Space University and any other top-rate tech university in the world.
If your Math level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive, one year preparatory Math as a Second Language (MSL) course before starting the math intensive degree studies. After successful completion of MSL students are granted an automatic right to enter all math intensive degrees at Harbour.Space.
Applicants who wish to acquire math skills in order to pursue studies in other elite technical universities at an undergraduate or graduate levels are also invited to apply to MSL.
The foundational course gives students all the essential mathematical knowledge in programming, geometry, algebra, calculus and algorithms they need to develop their skills in technology.
- Basics of Discrete Mathematics, Numbers and Polynomials
- Basic Concepts of Functions; Roots, Degrees, Logarithms
- Complex Numbers; Elementary Probability Theory
- Basics of Calculus
- Basics of Elementary Geometry
- Polygons; Measurement of Geometric Quantities
- Computer Architecture, Data Representation, Operating Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Programming in a High Level Procedural Language (C)
- Programming Paradigms
Dr.Sci, PhD, Computer Science, Department Chair, St.Petersburg Academic University
- Finance, Medicine, Science, Engineering
- 3D Printing, Game Programming
- IT, Animation, Graphics, Optimisation, Modelling
- Cyber Security, Cryptography
- Artificial Intelligence, Semantic Web Technology
LIVING IN BARCELONA
Studying in Barcelona has the following advantages:
Barcelona is #1 in Europe for quality of life and clearness of environment (2012 Quality of Life City Rankings – Mercer Survey)
- Barcelona is #1 in the world for the level of infrastructure and urban development (2011, Ernst & Young).
- The region of Catalonia, where Barcelona is the capital, contributes significantly to the Spanish GDP. The growth of Catalonia’s GDP is currently 3.3%, much higher than in Europe on average. Catalonia’s exports are €42.2 billion, higher than in any other region of Spain.
- 7,000+ innovation and technological companies during the last 10 years.
- Barcelona is 6th in Europe for attractiveness and comfort for doing business (European Attractiveness Survey 2011, Ernst & Young),
- Barcelona is 2nd in Europe (after London) for being promoted as a business center (European Cities Monitor 2011);
- Barcelona is 2nd in the world for hosting different international conferences and congresses (City and Country World Report 2011, ICCA ). Barcelona is the host of the annual World Mobile Congress, which attracts thousands of international companies that work in the mobile industry.
- 7,000,000 + millions of tourists / year
- 20° C - average temperature during the day
- 2437 hours of sunshine/ year
- Cost of living 550 euro / month
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 14, 2016