MSP® Passport is a well acclaimed and accredited eLearning for MSP Programme Management. It aim's to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming a MSP certified registered practitioner. This e-Learning package is available both as web based online access as well as on CD (optional extra) for offline installation. There are no pre-requisites for this product, although experience in a programme or project environment would be beneficial.
Why MSP Passport self-study?
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study MSP® using MSP® Passport achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- MSP® Passport is achieving higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Browser-based software gives you the freedom to access either a CD or the internet from any location
What does the e-Learning contain?
MSP® Passport contains learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner study, so there is no need to purchase additional learning software for progressing to Practitioner. Please note that when studying for the exams, a copy of the MSP Manual is required. This is included with all the packages offered with exams.
- 12 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Video presentations for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the MSP® Manual
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the MSP® syllabus
- Online support forums and chat (online)
- MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
How long should I study for?
To complete the Foundation level, around 20 hours should be committed to the learning. Practitioner level requires approximately 35-40 hours of self-study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the MSP Manual and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 4 weeks to 12 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use MSP Passport for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the APM Group syllabus. The e-Learning, Foundation and Practitioner Exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the initial purchase.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you thought, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 + VAT
- 3-month License Extension - £99 + VAT
- 12-month License Extension - £149 + VAT
This school offers programs in: