WHY attend this programme?
Organizations are changing and customers are becoming more and more demanding. Business is not easy in 2015! So, how can you lead your team through this change? How can you make sure you get the results that your team and your company needs? What do you need to do differently? What are the leadership best practices?
WHO should attend?
If you are a team leader or manager who needs to learn, experience and practice the best leadership skills in order to be a better leader and move up in your career, this programme is for you!
WHY is this programme different?
- The programme is focused on YOU and your journey into leadership.
- You feel, think and experience di erent situations to help YOU draw your own conclusions.
- Each activity helps YOU gain insight into your own strengths and how to create personal balance to align your body, mind and spirit to develop the relevant skills you need as a leader.
- You bene t from intensive feedback from peers and faculty.
- You get direct and practical feedback in 1-on-1 coaching sessions with professional coaches.
HOW will you benefit?
During and following the programme, you will:
- Conscious and aware of your personal leadership strengths and areas of development
- Empowered to act and take important leadership decisions
Think about the…
- Impact you have on others
- Way your leadership style affects and triggers the performance of your team
- Coach to help your team members build confidence, grow and contribute in more effective ways
- Discover your values
- Align your personal leadership brand closely to your values
- Create greater balance in the way you lead, work and live
- Map out a plan of actions to bring about your development
- Receive and apply feedback from a professional coach in order to move your plans forward
- Work in partnership with others toward common goals and objectives
- Before joining this programme, you will complete several assessments to ensure you gain full benefit from your learning experience.
WHAT will you learn and practice?
Over 4 intensive days, you work with different leadership models that provide you with a "transformational learning experience". Different self-assessments help you identify your strengths and your leadership development opportunities.
Throughout the whole programme, you are challenged to apply the learnings in group practical applications and give and get intensive feedback. This new MCE ‘Do, Think and Feel’ approach combined with peer feedback and professional coaching, shapes your new leadership brand and you leave this programme with a concrete action plan for you to implement directly in the workplace.
Here are the highlights of these four days:
- Debriefing, Feedback and Professional Coaching – intensive and ongoing feedback from professional coaches and peers to better understand your current style and identify where to improve
- Leadership and why it matters
- MCE Leadership Model - including Body-Mind-Spirit (BMS). You will go through a leadership exercise that will help you gain awareness of the close connection between these three dimensions and their impact on your personal leadership style
- Self-assessments to assess yourself and your leadership impact: Leadership 360°, MSQ and FIRO-B
- Introduction and objectives of the DTF Model – Do, Think, Feel – helping you to reflect and journal your experience and learning journey
- Practical Application of the Leadership Model. The whole group will put the learnings into practice through group exercises, role plays, and a team building evening exercise
- Building my Leadership Brand. You will complete your learning journal and development plan that you will implement back in the workplace
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2016