Les Roches Jin Jiang 2016 Summer Program in Shanghai & Its Surroundings July 9-21, 2016
11 Days in Shanghai and Surroundings: Discovering Chinese Culture and Luxury Hospitality
Les Roches Jin Jiang Summer Program 2016 offers a unique 11-day guided tour of Shanghai and its beautiful surroundings in the Yangtze River delta area: Hangzhou, Suzhou, Zhouzhuang, Yangchang Lake and Chongming.
- Learn about the unique Chinese culture
- Stay in selected unique luxury hotels
- Get exposure to Mandarin Chinese, the most popular language in the world (over 1 billion speakers)
- Experience East China’s most developed cities
- Gain an insight into hospitality industry - one of the fastest growing regions in the world
- Broaden your horizons, enjoy some fun traveling and make new friends from all over the world!
Time & Dates
- Duration: 11 days
- Program Dates: July 9 – July 21, 2015
- Airport Transfers: Airport pick-up and drop-off at either Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) or Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)
Accommodation, Meals and Transportation
You will stay in five-star international brand hotels including Hyatt, Fairmont and Sheraton, as well as experience staying in a uniquely designed local boutique hotel, Jin Jiang Metropolo Hotel, giving you great insight into the international hospitality industry and five-star brand careers.
The program fee includes hotel accommodation at double occupancy. A single hotel room is available for an extra charge of 900 USD.
You will enjoy full board (three meals) including a mix of Western and famous local Chinese food. You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned bus, accompanied by English-speaking guides.
- Plenty of cultural and outdoor activities: China Tea Museum and Tea Tasting, Dumpling Making, Introduction to Chinese History, China Silk Museum, Farm Tour, and more.
- 5 Hotel Stays: Jin Jiang Metropolo (Shanghai), Hyatt Regency (Chongming), Hyatt Regency (Hangzhou), Fairmont Yangcheng Lake, and Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou.
- 9 Main Shanghai Attractions: Lujiazui, Oriental Pearl Tower, World Financial Center, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, East Nanjing Road, The Bund, Yuyuan Garden, and Xintiandi.
- 9 Excursions Outside of Shanghai: Yangtze River Delta Wetland, Chongming Island, Song Dynasty Town, Hangzhou, Lingyin Temple, West Lake, Yangcheng Lake, Suzhou classical gardens and Tiger Hill, Zhouzhuang water town.
- Summer program participants must be minimum 16 years old.
- English language skills should be the equivalent of IELTS 4.0 and above.
A few easy steps to apply:
- Complete the Application Form
Send it to email@example.com and attach a color copy of your passport’s photograph page
- Pay the participation fee of 2,600 USD by May 9, 2016, and send a proof a payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Chinese Visa (LRJJ Admissions will guide you in the process)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 13, 2016