- Qualification gained: CPD
- Place of study: Learn from home
- Duration: Average 2 hours each or 20 hours for the full programme
- Type of course: Online distance learning course no exams
Are you a new or aspiring junior manager? These short auto-marked programmes will give you the knowledge you need to understand the core skills needed to deal with managerial responsibilities and to develop as a leader.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is designed for someone who is looking for new job or employees who looking for a boost in their career. The minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
What you will learn
This full programme has total 10 courses.
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Planning and allocating work
- Conflict Management
- Stress management
- Discipline in the workplace
- Performance Management
- Organising and delegating
- Leading and motivating a team
- Understanding leadership
- Induction of new staff
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2016