As a professional manager, you have reached a vital position in your organization. You have accumulated experience in your functional area.
Develop the knowledge and skills that will sustain the progress you have achieved in your career. Become more valuable to your organization by increasing your effectiveness as a manager and leader.
Strengthen your management skills and further develop your leadership capabilities, through Ateneo's Leadership and Management Development Program (LMDP).
LMDP is an intensive 12-week program that covers subjects available in a regular MBA program. The program is designed to accommodate the work schedule of the target participants, requiring minimum time-away from the workplace.
Join the hundred of managers who have experienced a valuable career boost through the LMDP.
9:00 am-6:00 pm Saturday
5:30 pm-8:30 pm Thursday, Friday
A successful participant of the LMDP, you will realize these benefits:
- Strengthen your fundamental management skills, increase your decision-making abilities; and improve your supervisory and team-building proficiencies;
- Develop a general management perspective, which helps you align yourself and your team with the company's overall goals; and
- Broaden your knowledge of functional areas other than your own, which enables you to understand the company's various functions and contribute to cross-functional processes.
The LMDP is delivered in three modules encompassing 12 courses.
MODULE I: Core Management Skills
The courses in this module provide participants with intensive training in fundamental concepts and skills.
- Corporate Creativity (Mr. Mariano R. Singson, Jr., Dr. Ricky Abad, Mr. Ron Capinding, Mr. Joseph dela Cruz): Engages your powers of creativity and innovation.
- Appreciating Financial Statements (Mr. Larry Esguerra IV): Enables you to interpret financial performance intelligently.
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (Mr. Tomas de Leon, Jr.): Arms you with techniques for analyzing problems and deciding on alternatives.
- Macro Economics (Mr. Alberto L. Buenviaje): Teaches you managerial economics and its impact on your business decisions.
MODULE II: Core Functional Skills
The courses in this module deepen appreciation of diverse management functions and their contribution to meeting overall company objectives.
- People Management (Mr. Mandy Bongco): Coaches you in skills of handling and partnering with people.
- Marketing Management (Mr. Clemente Colayco): Establishes a deeper understanding of the dynamics of customers, markets and products/services.
- Financial Management (Mr. Larry Esguerra IV): Equips you with techniques in financial analysis and making financial decisions.
- Supply Chain Management (Mr. Kent Valderrama): Shows you how you can contribute to your company’s supply chain, which is the complex interaction of products, processes, infrastructure, information, and people focused on achieving customer satisfaction.
MODULE III: Integrative Courses
The courses in this module integrate lessons learned and provide a strategic, general management perspective, updated with current trends and issues.
- Business Process Improvement (Ms. Anamaria Mercado): Directs you in identifying, designing, and improving business processes.
- Business Ethics (Dr. Dennis Gonzalez): Guides you in making ethical decisions.
- Strategic Thinking in the Global Environment (Mr. Jet Magsaysay): Trains you in thinking systematically by helping you see the "big picture" of your company's overall objectives in relation to your company's global environment.
- Leadership and Managing Change (Mr. Jet Magsaysay): Provides frameworks for enhancing your leadership skills and, for creating and implementing a change plan.