Introduction to Screenwriting is a course designed for creative individuals who have a great idea for a film but don’t know where to begin. This two-day practical introduction to screenwriting is run by industry professionals. Students will leave with an understanding of the basic principles involved with writing a screenplay, as well as get professional feedback on current projects and the motivation needed to start a script.
- Be able to create original, engaging characters
- Know the difference between a screenplay and the finished film
- Have developed the right structural approach
- Understand how genre helps to shape and market a story
- Understand the role of screenwriters within the film industry
Minimum Age: 18 at start of course
Entry Requirements: The Introduction to Screenwriting course is open enrolment and there are no entry requirements.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 21, 2016