Interior Design Course
A dynamic program for students who want to feel right at home when creating their own pleasant, comfortable or bizarre interior decors.
Learn to create beautiful aesthetic designs on drawing tables, then progress to AutoCADand 3ds Studio Max, both industries leaders in design software.Master observation, technical and architectural drawing in order to createbeautiful aesthetic spaces and designs.
As a graduate, you can choose one of three paths: residential, commercial, or institutional design. You will be fully qualified to move up the ladder quickly, from Junior Designer to Project Manager or Senior Designer. You will be able to work for specialized firms as a representative or consultant, and/or run your own business on the side.
- Create beautiful aesthetic spaces and designs;
- Respect the residential and/or commercial needs of the client;
- Learn how to select the right materials that meet the industry standard;
- Develop visual & vocal presentation techniques to help you express your ideas;
- Master the technical skills required to draw out technical plans on a drafting table or computer;
- Organize your wild and creative ideas and put them on paper.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Artistically driven and talented;
- Great communication skills;
- Passionate about design and ability to think outside-the-box;
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
To be considered for admission to a program leading to an attestation of college studies, you must have an education considered sufficient by the College and meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of at least one year of postsecondary studies;
- Participation in a government program or an agreement between the College and your employer;
- Two semesters or one full school year must have passed since your previous studies (i.e. high school).
As a graduate, you can choose one of three paths: residential, commercial, or institutional design.
You will be able to work for specialized firms as a representative or consultant, and/or run your own business on the side. After a couple of years of experience, you will also be able to start your own
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers. This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice about your education. It’s free of charge with no future obligations!
Two years or one year and a half (five or six 15-week semesters).
Total of 1965 hours.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Maximum 20 students per class;
- Industry standard drawing tables;
- 3ds Studio Max software and AutoCAD, the industry standard
Attestation of college studies.
On the first day of class, the teacher will provide students with a detailed list of the required materials for the semester and then help them find the best deals. Be prepared to pay approximately $600 on material fees.
This school offers programs in: