Intensive Spanish course in Spain
Experience everything Spain has to offer while you learn the second most widely spoken language in the world. Forget about the typical intensive language course you may find; we take it to the next level. We offer a complete experience through which you will not only learn a language indispensable to your future, you will also grow as a person!
With our Intensive Courses you will develop your interpretative and expressive abilities as your cultural knowledge grows:
- Listening: Students practice listening techniques in order to understand spoken messages and improve listening comprehension.
- Reading: Increased comprehension of written content as well as reading comprehension through active learning which includes the study of grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Speaking: The development of oral expression will focus on students’ ability to express themselves verbally and to maintain a coherent conversation.
- Writing: Mechanisms for completing correct written expression are worked on through a wide range of activities and exercises.
- Vocabulary: Comprehension of vocabulary and grammar is fundamental for understanding and producing texts. Vocabulary is a priority in the teaching process.
- All of our courses are flexible and are adapted to each student according to their availability and level.
Every Monday, year-round for all levels
Number of lessons
This Spanish course consists of 20 lessons per week
Our Intensive Spanish Course in Spain is offered at the following destinations: Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Malaga, Marbella, Salamanca, Seville, Tenerife and Valencia.
This school offers programs in:
Starting at 1 week
Last updated February 15, 2016