What is Intensive Express?
This course will help you improve more quickly and combines General English with an extra 10 lessons a week.
You will have 20 lessons a week of General English - where you will focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing following the Language in Group system.
In the extra 10 lessons you can choose to take one of the following options:
- the general programme, which is designed to help you move to the next level more quickly (1 - 50 week programme)
- English for Work (1 - 4 week programme)
- Cambridge (4 week programme)
- IELTS (4 week programme)
Why is Intensive Express for you?
- You want to make progress as quickly as possible.
- You don't have long to study and really want to make the most of your time.
- You have clear aims and want to reach your personal targets on a long course.
- You want a lot of classroom time and support from your teachers.
General English Fact File
- Schools: Dublin, London, Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 1 week
- Maximum weeks: 48 weeks
- Lessons per week: 30
- Hours per week: 22.5
- Age: 16+
- Maximum class size: 12
- Start: Any Monday
- Level: Elementary to Advanced