Our Integrated ATPL APP First Officer Course takes students with little or no previous flying experience to a 'frozen ATPL' in approximately 16 months, from where they are then eligible to work as a First Officer with an airline once specific aircraft type training has been completed.
The complete course comprises professional pilot training leading to the issue of a European Commercial Pilot's Licence with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating and MCC certificate combined with a Degree in Air Transport Management.
- Minimisation of training risk with financial security
- High quality, focussed Integrated 'Ab-initio' pilot training
- Conversion into multi-pilot operations
- Maximisation of employment opportunity
- SkillsPlus Development
- Stage 1 - ATPL Ground Training
- Stage 2 - Foundation Flight Training
- Stage 3 - First Officer Fundamentals
- Stage 4 - Advanced Flight Training
- Stage 5 - Multi Pilot Training: MCC, JOC & Upset Recovery
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy accepts applications for the Integrated ATPL Programme, APP First Officer, from those who meet the following criteria:
- Aged over 17 and a half years of age to attend Skills Assessment and aged over 18 to start training.
- Completed secondary education achieving at least five UK GCSEs at grade C or higher which must include English language, Mathematics and a Physics or Double Science subject (or non-UK equivalent).
- Proficient in the English language
- Capable of holding a Class 1 Pilot Medical.
- Previous flying experience is not required.
All applicants who meet the minimum entry criteria will be invited to attend our one-day Skills Assessment process. You must successfully complete our Skills Assessment to enrol on our Integrated ATPL APP First Officer Course. CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Skills Assessment ensures we identify those individuals most likely to succeed in airline pilot training and then into a professional flying career
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 1, 2015