The bundle covers a variety of areas from basic IT repair and maintenance, to more advanced technical areas such as IT Security, Cisco Networking, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Citrix XenDeskstop and XenServer. An ideal bundle for anyone looking to build their IT career.
Each course leads to a certification in its own field. Depending on your level of experience, you can choose to take one or all of the courses within the bundle.
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 10 separate certification courses.
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 & 220-802
- CompTIA Network+ N10-005
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing & Maintaining Windows 8 (MCSA)
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MCSE)
- Cisco CCNA 100-101 & 200-101 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Cisco CCNP 642-832 – Troubleshooting & Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Cisco CCNP 642-902 – Implementing Cisco IP Routing – ROUTE
- Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration (CXD-202)
- Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration (CXS-203)
How is each course taught?
All courses are online and self-paced, meaning you do it in your own home, in your own time, at your own pace. Each lesson is pre-recorded allowing you to pause, fast-forward, skip sections, or go back to another lesson if you need to. The lessons are multi-media based, which means video and audio are used to teach the lessons. Most lessons are also interactive, prompting the learner to participate. This might involve answering on-screen questions, participating in tasks, and using simulators as if you were using the real software program.
How long will it take me to complete each course?
As mentioned above, our courses are self-paced. Some people finish their course faster than others. If you choose to only do one of the certification courses from this bundle, then it will take you less time than if you do two or three or all of them. No matter what though, you will always have 12 months to complete your course.
What do I need?
All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.