IELTS Exam English
What is IELTS Exam English?
This course combines General English with specific practice in the skills and techniques to be successful in the IELTS exams.
To pass all exams, you need to be good at English and the General English part of the course will help you develop your grammar and vocabulary so that you can reach the next English level. In fact, you can only do well at IELTS if you confident at all the basic areas of the English language.
IELTS - this is the exam which is accepted by universities in most English speaking countries. The course will prepare you for all 4 papers in this Academic English test. All students take the same exam whatever their level is and then receive a score from 0 - 9.
Why is IELTS Exam English for you?
- You are going to university and need an IELTS score.
- You want to improve your C.V. to find a better job.
- You are someone who studies harder when you have a goal.
Cultural Experience Fact File
- Schools: Dublin, London, Totnes
- Minimum weeks: 4 weeks
- Maximum weeks: 4 weeks
- Lessons per week: 30
- Hours per week: 22.5
- Age: 16+
- Maximum class size: 12
- Dublin, London, Totnes - next IELTS start dates:
- London: 28/04/14
- Totnes: 16/06/14
- Dublin: 28/07/14
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Exam fee: Not included in course price
- Exam registration: Arranged at each school